Adult Door Price: £20
Visitors who are registered as disabled and who purchase a ticket to the show, can bring along a carer free of charge. Please collect carer's tickets on the day at the box office.
See our full ticket terms and conditions below:
1) Tickets are not refundable.
2) Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold. Resale of tickets will render them void.
3) Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
4) For the safety of visitors to the show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
5) Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6) The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
7) The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
8) The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
9) Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for broadcast , Media or security purposes during the show.
10) The promotion of products and services and the sale of any articles is strictly forbidden in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
11) Any promotion or selling of products and services witness in the gangways will result in the company/person being invoiced for the full cost of an exhibition stand.
12) All discount codes apply to advance adult tickets only, unless stated otherwise.
13) If you booked for Friday and can't make it, don't worry you can use this ticket to come on Saturday or Sunday. The ticket can only be used once, so if you need to change the day you attend feel free to just turn up on the day you can make it.
14) Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, with a minimum of one adult for up to 4 children.